June 14th and 15th, 2012 - Trento
Registrations are now open for the Third Euricse Conference on Cooperative Finance and Sustainable Development.
The conference, organized in collaboration with Federcasse (Italian federation of Cooperative Credit Banks) and with the support of EACB (European Association of Co-operative Banks), will be held in Trento, Italy on June 14th and 15th, 2012.
BEFORE May 30, 2012: euro 150 Early
AFTER May 31, 2012. euro 200 Late
• Fill in all the REGISTRATION FORM
• Payments will be accepted via bank transfer.
• Submit your registration form with the payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make payments via bank transfer using the Bank information below:
Bank: Cassa Rurale di Trento
Adress: P.zza Fiera - 38122 Trento (Italy)
IBAN IT 96 J 08304 01813 000013333486
SWIFT CODE BIC: CCRTIT2T76A
Please be sure to indicate “Euricse’s International Conference 2012” as the reason for payment.
Registration will be considered valid only after receipt of the registration fee.
Please remember that bank wire transfers for non EU countries include a fee so if you come from a non EU country please add 5 euro to the total amount.
The registration fee includes:
• participation in the scientific program
• one copy of the Proceedings
• opening reception
• coffee breaks
• social dinner
• meals during the meeting
For more information about the Conference please contact: email@example.com.
Conference Scientific Committee
- Silvio Goglio, University of Trento, Italy (chair)
- Yiorgos Alexopoulos, Agricultural University of Athens, Greece
- Giovanni Ferri, University of Bari, Italy Panu Kalmi, University of Vaasa, Finland
- Juan Lopez, Federcasse, Italy
In collaboration with: